Thursday, August 13, 2009

here's to happiness

So when I get upset I write letters. Of course these recipients of the angry letters will never actually see them, it makes me feel as though while I write he or she is hearing the ink that touches the paper. I was so disappointed last night so I wrote a letter. But in lieu of something negative, here is a list of things that make me really really happy.List of ten things that make me terribly happy
1.) spending hours in coffee shops with good books
2.) a nice chunk of soft french bread
3.) black and white photographs
4.) feeling like i might die while cycling but finishing the ride anyway
5.) the security of hugs from my man friends
6.) reading old journal entries and laughing at myself
7.) freshly washed sheets
8.) listening to a favorite song
9.) laughing over absolutely nothing
10.) crisp, foggy mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment