Sunday, May 23, 2010

best friends, juxtaposed.

"I'll be at your house in five minutes" means "I won't even leave mine for ten (at the minimum)."
Adventuring means ending up at the same park we've gone to for four years.
"Remember that text I sent you when we were both drunk?" means "Clarify what text and which time."
A fresh box of cigarettes that will presumably be chain smoked means one of us better have a lighter.
"Pre-(insert boyfriend/girlfriend's name) or post-(insert boyfriend/girlfriend's name)" means we've been friends longer than the length of all our respective relationships combined.
Coffee outings mean that the baristas already know our names and drinks.
"Let me catch you up on my life" means "Let me tell you about my most recent failed love venture."
Summer means that we'll see each other tomorrow and every day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment