Wednesday, June 2, 2010

who built the la la love?

If there's one thing I hate, it's people who won't let me in on the freeway.
If there's one thing I hate, it's letting people in on the freeway.
If there's one thing I hate, it's waking up to fifty assholes pretending to be me.
If there's one thing I hate, it's waking up feeling like an asshole because I yelled at those assholes.
If there's one thing I hate, it's pretending to ignore the fact that the urge to kiss was right before our eyes (quite literally).
If there's one thing I hate, it's turning a bunch of ideas into a laundry list.
If there's one thing I hate, it's that feeling that comes with scratching something new.
If there's one thing I hate, it's not knowing what's wrong with someone and all you want to do is make them feel better.
If there's one thing I hate, it's knowing that my mind naturally gravitates toward the negative and not being able to stop it.
If there's one thing I hate, it's not remembering if it was a dream or if it really happened.
If there's one thing I hate, it's being really busy and using that as an excuse to ignore email.
If there's one thing I hate, it's having to acknowledge that my feelings are my own, no one else's and my responsibility.
If there's one thing I hate, it's forgetting that and taking the way I feel out on the world.
If there's one thing I hate, it's people who criticize and can't take criticism.
If there's one thing I hate, it's feeling like a date sets precedent on how I should behave.
If there's one thing I hate, it's not you.
It's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment